The GRT8100 and GRT880 models made their debuts at Bauma 2016 as the first Grove cranes named GRT: Grove rough-terrain. They reflect the latest improvements brought about by the Product Verification Center (PVC), where components are tested far beyond their lifecycle to ensure quality and durability.
The GRT8100 has been designed and built for today’s worldwide market with a 154 ft. 5 section main boom which provides better reach and greater versatility, combined with the NEW Manitowoc Crane Control System with a user-friendly interface, tilting cab, impressive load charts, and extensive component testing.
- NEW TWO-YEAR STANDARD WARRANTY – with optional extended coverage up to five years.
- Manitowoc Crane Control System (CCS) – offers a user-friendly interface, two full graphic displays, ergonomic controls and a jog dial for easier navigation and data input.
- Five sections full power MEGAFORM boom – 46,9 m (154 ft) boom reaches full extension in only 160 seconds.
- Outstanding versatility and durability – designed for the worldwide market with Tier 4 final and Tier 3 options, three-position inverted outrigger jacks and four wheel drive with 4 steering modes.
- Best-in-class loadcharts with optimal boom and jib combinations.