For the manufacturing of QUY1250, Fuwa has invested more than RMB 100 mil (est. US$ 15.9 mil) between 2009 and 2010. On 19 May 2010, Fuwa has made a new record in Asia in Liaoning, Fushun, manufacturing QUY1250, a 1,250-ton crawler crane. After successfully carrying a load test of 1,560 tons on site, the crane was handed over to its first customer, China First Metallurgical Group Co., Ltd.
- The entire QUY1250 adopts imported moulding high-strength stay bar, and imported hydraulic and electric components, high-strength steel tube, wire rope and pulley bearing
- Excellent design makes deployment more safe
- Main system adopts close circuit, saving energy and increase efficiency and better control
- Remote-controlled pinning system which increase installation efficiency and reducing manual work
- Single disassembly of winch on the platform, mast and counterweight and also single outer-hand structure, making it convenient for maintenance, transportation and installation.