- Engine: Cummins Model QSB6.7 275 HP @ 2500 rpm
- Hydraulic system Parker piston pumps and Husco valves
- SANY designed LML with a large display screen
- AxleTech axles and Dana Powershift transmission
- 147.6 ft., five section main boom and 30.2 ft – 52.5 ft extension
- Standard features:
- Large cab
- Horsepower limited pumps
- Hydraulic joystick controls
- Post compensated valves
- Sany 24 volt electrical control system
The Sany SRC885 features a maximum capacity of 85 U.S. tons and excellent reach of up to 209.7 feet through a five-section full-power boom. Hydraulic powered 4×4 steering delivers superior manoeuvrability, while the earthmover-style tires provide a smooth ride, even in adverse ground conditions. Three-position outriggers level the crane with up to 12.4 inches of ground penetration and total horizontal extension of 24 feet.
The 275 hp Cummins Tier 4i engine is perfectly integrated with the hydraulic system to deliver precise control and multi-function load sharing. Hydraulic joysticks give the operator smooth, variable control of crane functions. The two- speed swing system can continuously rotate 360 degrees in either direction. The cab gives the operator con dent control with ergonomic design, optimum visibility and a deluxe, six-way adjustable seat. The SANY-designed LML is prominently displayed and easy to set up.