Sany Group has unveiled the SRC885C, 85 US ton rough terrain crane at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2017 in Las Vegas. These cranes are specially targeted for the North American market. The cranes are tailored to meet the emission and transportation regulations requirements of the high-end markets.
- Max. lifting capacity 85 USt at 10ft
- Five-section main boom of 147.6ft and jib extension of 30.2ft to 52.5ft
- Tier 4f Cummins QSB6.7 diesel engine with a rated power of 275 HP
- Hydraulic system Parker piston pumps and Husco valves
- Sany designed LML with a large display screen
- AxleTech axles and Dana Powershift transmission