In 1995, Tadano introduced their new series of rough terrain crane, the CREVO series. The word CREVO is derived from initial letters of two words, “CRane” and “EVOlution”, meaning the new evolving era for rough terrain crane for Tadano.
TR500M-3 (CREVO 500) was one of the first two models released into the market, alongside with 10-tonne mini rough terrain crane, CREVO 100. The crane comes with light hexagonal booms that lessen lateral deflection and a slow stop function was also an added feature to the crane’s boom extension and swing. Additionally, the hydro-pneumatic suspension was used for the first time in CREVO series to improve safety and comfort on the highway.
- Metric Load Chart in Japanese. MIC Group.
- Metric Load Chart in English. Saha Crane Service.
- Metric Load Chart in Japanese. Igei Rental.
- Metric Load Chart in Japanese, X-outriggers. Hirano Crane.
- Metric Load Chart in Japanese, H-outriggers. Hirano Crane.
- Dimensions in Japanese. Hirano Crane.
- Metric Load Chart in Japanese. Satuki.
This article was updated on 16th Jan 2016.