Sany has launched their latest 100 ton capacity telescopic crawler crane at Las Vegas CONEXPO in March 2014. Sany SCC8100TB featuring a 47.5 metre five-section telescopic boom with a pair of single stage double acting extension cylinders. In order to reduce weight, they used synthetic fiber rope in replacement of conventional wire rope inside of the boom for the extension and retraction system. The comes also with a heavy duty version with only four boom sections. Furthermore, the crane comes with a standard swing away jib and optional jib section available from 10.7 meters to 18 meters long.
- Cummins QSL9-C300 Tier 4 Interim Diesel Engine (224 kW)
- Rexroth Hydraulics
- Line Pull of 14.3 ton with 24 mm hoist wire rope.
- Retractable undercarriage.
- The Basic Machine weighs 45 ton, 16 m in length, 3.45 m width and 3.2 m height without crawler tracks. Track frames are 7.93 m length, 900 mm width and 1.26 m height, weighing at 11.5 ton each.
- Heavy duty configuration comes with another additional 20 ton counterweight.