Tadano Escorts CTI-500XL
Bauma Conexpo India, 2018 held from 11 to 14 December, 2018 was the launch pad for new CTI-500XL, a city crane from Tadano Escorts India Private Limited. Tadano Escorts India Private Ltd is a joint venture of Tadano Ltd (51%) and Escorts Ltd (49%) that began operations in December 2018. CTI-500XL is a 51-tonne rough terrain crane manufactured between a joint venture of Tadano and India’s Escorts Ltd for the India market.
|Boom Length|| |
crane Load Charts Download
Language – EN (English), CH (Mandarin), JA (Japanese), DE (German)
SI Unit – Metric (Tonne), Imperial (US ton)
More Information about This Crane
bc India is one of the largest construction exhibitions in the country. Held in Gurugram in the outskirts of Delhi, 700 companies from 26 countries showcased their products and innovative technologies. The CTI -500XL received a lot of attention from visitors.
CTI stands for City Intelligence and is categorised as a city crane in India. It has a maximum travel speed of 50 km/h and double short elevating cylinders that allow visibility to the front and left side of the crane. A mirror on the boom head further enhances driving safety by providing a view of each side of the crane.
Maximum lifting capacity is 51 tonnes at 2.5 metres radius with a five-section boom extending to 42 metres. Other features include an 8.0/12.7-metre under-slung jib and asymmetric outrigger control powered by the AML–C system. Launch of CTI-500XL at the exhibition maximises the reach to potential customers across the country.
- The distressing reality of South Korea’s surging Crane Accidents
- Bennetts Cranes support a crane conservation project
- Roughter collapsed forward, killing one in South Korea
- Fatal Self-erecting Crane Overturned Accident in Germany
- Manitowoc delivers Indonesia’s first Grove GRT8100 to Surabaya Express
- Enercon installs wind turbines with self-climbing crane LCC140
- Sarens LTM11000D overturned in Middlesbrough Port
- XGC88000 replicates hydrogenation reactors heavy lift
- Potain introduces Igo T 99 self-erecting tower crane
- Domestic crane rental to benefit Singapore’s exception framework