Some may consider the GMK5150L as a 180-tonne class mobile crane with its great lifting capacity compared to other crane of its class. The crane is able to carry up to 24 tonnes of counterweight on board.
Share Load Chart
The new GMK5150L delivers great ROI due to outstanding lifting capacities and greater job-site accessibility. Impressive lifting, job site manoeuvrability and fuel efficiency help you achieve greater profits.
- Best taxi and maxi capacities in the class
- Flexible counterweight configurations: up to 10,2 t counterweight with 12 t/ axle roadable. Up to 24,0 t counterweight within 16,5 t/ axle on board; fully removable to 0 t counterweight for reduced GVW especially in dolly configurations
- Attractive dimensions, 2,75m wide with 16” tires only
- Six-section MEGAFORM boom design
- Single engine concept with new Tier 4 final engine and fuel saver mode
- New comfortable carrier cabin
- Crane Control System CCS with jog dial and boom configurator mode
- Longer Swingaway & boom extension
- MEGATRAK independent suspension and all-wheel steering
- TWIN-LOCK boom pinning system