Liebherr’s LTM1350-6.1 made its debut in CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 offering a 70 meters main boom which overtook its predecessor LTM1300-6.1 with an additional 10 meters main boom. It is said to be the strongest 6-axles All Terrain Crane in the market.
- Max. Lifting Capacity: 350 ton at 3m radius
- Boom Length: 14.9m to 70m
- Lattice Jib Length: 6m to 78m
- Operational Weight: 72 ton
- Total Counterweight: 140 ton
- Carrier Engine: Liebherr, 8-cylinder turbo-diesel, 450 kW
- Superstructure Engine: Liebherr, 4-cylinder turbo-diesel, 180 kW
*Crane Specifications, Load Charts, and Crane Manuals are for reference only. Contact the crane manufacturer for manuals to operate the crane properly.
German-based rental company Huffermann Krandienst has taken delivery of the 350 ton all terrain crane in April 2014, their first unit of the crane with luffing jib among their fleet of 40 Liebherr mobile crane. Current largest crane will be LTM1350-6.1.