crane Load Charts Download
Language – EN (English), CH (Mandarin), JA (Japanese), DE (German)
SI Unit – Metric (Tonne), Imperial (US ton)
More Information about This Crane
- Max. Lifting Capacity: 150t
- The length of Full Extend Boom + Jib: 92.5m
- Rated power:360kW/1800rpm
- Full Extension/retraction Time of Boom: 550s/500s
Excellent Lifting Performance
7-section telescoping boom with single cylinder pin. The total boom length is 63m, and jib length is 33.5m; Maximum lifting height is 92.5m and maximum working radius is 70m, ensuring a wider working range; Maximum lifting torque of basic boom is 4547kN.m, featuring superior lifting and loading performance.
Energy-Saving Hydraulic System
With dual pump converging / diverging intelligent speed regulation technology, the dual pump supplies oil independently for compound movements, which ensures the stability and reliability of the movements with better micro-mobility.
The various diverging distribution mode makes work freer and easier.
- The distressing reality of South Korea’s surging Crane Accidents
- Bennetts Cranes support a crane conservation project
- Roughter collapsed forward, killing one in South Korea
- Fatal Self-erecting Crane Overturned Accident in Germany
- Manitowoc delivers Indonesia’s first Grove GRT8100 to Surabaya Express
- Enercon installs wind turbines with self-climbing crane LCC140
- Sarens LTM11000D overturned in Middlesbrough Port
- XGC88000 replicates hydrogenation reactors heavy lift
- Potain introduces Igo T 99 self-erecting tower crane
- Domestic crane rental to benefit Singapore’s exception framework