With German manufacturers were producing some fine 500 tonnes capacity class mobile crane decades ago, Japanese manufacturers at the same time want to stay top of the line for its own domestic market.
Hence they have also started their design and productions of larger tonnage crane. The NK3600 was the second largest crane in Kato’s NK Series with NK5000 being the largest.
*Crane Specifications, Load Charts, and Crane Manuals are for reference only. Contact the crane manufacturer for manuals to operate the crane properly.
- Max. lifting capacity – 360t x 3.0m
- Box-shaped 4-section main boom, length 13m ~ 40m
- Super luffing boom – 10.5m ~ 25.5m (+ heavy jib 11m)
- Luffing jib – 15m, 25m
- Heavylift jib length – 18m, 27m, 37m, 45m
- Extension jib length – 15m, 25m
- 95t counterweight
- Nissan RE 804 direct injection diesel engine with rated output 260 PS / 1,950 rpm
- Nissan Diesel KC-KL630YN chassis