The compact 3-axle crane is the answer to market demands for a small, compact and agile mobile construction crane that is extremely fast and flexible in operation. This crane is ready for use in around 10 minutes. Additional transport vehicles are not required for the MK 73 3.1. The electrically operated crane can be supplied with site power or powered by its integrated generator. The single-engine concept, familiar from Liebherr’s mobile cranes, and its ECOmode feature ensure reliable travel and economical operation on site. The crane was officially launched by Liebherr on end March 2021.
crane Load Charts Download
Language – EN (English), CH (Mandarin), JA (Japanese), DE (German)
SI Unit – Metric (Tonne), Imperial (US ton)
More Information about This Crane
Two support widths of 5.75 m and 7.0 m, plus the option of half-sided support, enable operation in the smallest of spaces. Safeguarded via an automatic set-up status monitoring system.
Flexible slewing radius
Operates within compact support dimensions thanks to a minimal slewing radius of 3.3 m (without additional ballast). And only 3.5 m with additional ballast.
3 different ballast options
Two additional ballast options increase lifting capacity by up to 40 %.
The MK 73-3.1 only requires one engine for travel and operation thanks to its environmentally friendly ECOmode feature. This saves service time and costs.
Trolley-Plus – High-performance luffed positions
The optional, more powerful trolley increases lifting capacity at 15° and 45° by up to 50 %. This makes a maximum lifting capacity of 2800 kg possible in these jib positions.
Manoeuvrability in the tightest of spaces
Compact external dimensions combined with 5 steering modes make a minimal turning radius of 9.67 m possible.
- The distressing reality of South Korea’s surging Crane Accidents
- Bennetts Cranes support a crane conservation project
- Roughter collapsed forward, killing one in South Korea
- Fatal Self-erecting Crane Overturned Accident in Germany
- Manitowoc delivers Indonesia’s first Grove GRT8100 to Surabaya Express
- Enercon installs wind turbines with self-climbing crane LCC140
- Sarens LTM11000D overturned in Middlesbrough Port
- XGC88000 replicates hydrogenation reactors heavy lift
- Potain introduces Igo T 99 self-erecting tower crane
- Domestic crane rental to benefit Singapore’s exception framework