The brand new Liebherr LTM1750-9.1 that was being displayed in the Germany Bauma Show 2013. The 750-tonne LTM1750-9.1 mobile crane has been one of the hottest buys for Liebherr, taking more than 10 orders and expecting delivery date up to 2013 onwards.
|Max. Rated Capacity|
Some interesting figures on the distribution of Liebherr first 100 units of LTM1750-8.1 in the world.
- Europe – 59 units
- America – 22 units
- Asia – 16 units
- Africa – 2 units
- Australia – 1 unit
- The first unit of LTM1750-9.1, Schot Verticaal Transport in Alkmaar, the Netherlands.
- First LTM1750-9.1 in the Middle East, purchased by Al Faris (2013)
- First LTM1750-9.1 in Spain, Grúas Aguilar (2013)
- First LTM1750-9.1 in Singapore, purchased by Moh Seng (2014)
- First LTM1750-9.1 in North America, purchased by Northwest Crane Service (2014)
- First LTM1750-9.1 in Mexico, purchased by GMVykon (2015)
- 100th unit of LTM1750-9.1 – Belgium’s Dufour Transports et Manutention SA. (2016)
- First LTM1750-9.1 in Russia, purchased by TOPKRAN (2017)
- Largest Crane in Finland, purchased by J. Helaakoski Oy used from Liebherr.