The brand new Liebherr LTM1750-9.1 that was being displayed in the Germany Bauma Show 2013. The 750-tonne LTM1750-9.1 mobile crane has been one of the hottest buys for Liebherr, taking more than 10 orders and expecting delivery date up to 2013 onwards.
Crane Load Chart Below
More Info About This Product
Some interesting figures on the distribution of Liebherr first 100 units of LTM1750-8.1 in the world.
- Europe – 59 units
- America – 22 units
- Asia – 16 units
- Africa – 2 units
- Australia – 1 unit
- The first unit of LTM1750-9.1, Schot Verticaal Transport in Alkmaar, the Netherlands.
- First LTM1750-9.1 in the Middle East, purchased by Al Faris (2013)
- First LTM1750-9.1 in Spain, Grúas Aguilar (2013)
- First LTM1750-9.1 in Singapore, purchased by Moh Seng (2014)
- First LTM1750-9.1 in North America, purchased by Northwest Crane Service (2014)
- First LTM1750-9.1 in Mexico, purchased by GMVykon (2015)
- 100th unit of LTM1750-9.1 – Belgium’s Dufour Transports et Manutention SA. (2016)
- First LTM1750-9.1 in Russia, purchased by TOPKRAN (2017)
- Largest Crane in Finland, purchased by J. Helaakoski Oy used from Liebherr.