The TTS9000-2 is a rear-steer version of Grove’s 115 USt (100 t) truck-mounted crane, which provides a tighter turning radius and better manoeuvrability. The crane offers three rear-steer modes: coordinated, crab, and manual steer, in addition to standard highway mode.
*Crane Specifications, Load Charts, and Crane Manuals are for reference only. Contact the crane manufacturer for manuals to operate the crane properly.
- Three rear-steer modes: coordinated, crab, and manual
- Six-section MEGAFORM™ boom
- 20-degree hydraulically tilting cab
- 169 ft. main boom
- Crane Control System (CCS)
- Hydraulic counterweight removal system