The Lampson LTL-350 Transi-Lift® Mobile Cranes are two models of the world’s most versatile heavy lift system. These models combine heavy-lift capabilities of Ringer® equipped cranes with the mobility of conventional crawler mounted equipment.
Utilizing the patented Transi-Lift® concept, Lampson has teamed a conventional lift crane with a crawler-transporter to dramatically increase the lift capacity while still maintaining excellent mobility.
As an added benefit these models of Transi-Lift can be quickly reconfigured back to conventional lift cranes when the additional heavy lift capacities are no longer required.
*Crane Specifications, Load Charts, and Crane Manuals are for reference only. Contact the crane manufacturer for manuals to operate the crane properly.
- Max Capacity – Series 2 – 230 U.S. Tons
- Max Line Pull Main Drum – 55,000 lbs
- Max Line Pull Aux Drum – 55,000 lbs
- Maximum Erected Main Boom Length – 260′
- Maximum Erected Main Boom and Jib Length – 230′ Boom 60′ Jib
- Max Spooling Capacity Main Drum – 2,200′ of 1-1/8″ or 1,800′ of 1-1/4″
- Max Spooling Capacity Aux Drum – 2,200′ of 1-1/8″ or 1,800′ of 1-1/4″
- Ability to Accept Manitowac Ringer® and Tower® Attachments with No Modifications
- Tandem Drum Operation for Endless Reeving
- Meets FedOSHA Requirements for Man Basket Suspension – No Freefall Capability
Products You Might Be Interested
Demag CC2500-10 out of 5Read more
Demag CC1800-10 out of 5Read more
Kobelco CKS9000 out of 5Read more
Sany SCC1500C4.00 out of 5Read more
Liebherr LR1600/20 out of 5Read more
Kobelco BM7000 out of 5Read more
Demag CC8800-10 out of 5Read more
Demag CC98000 out of 5Read more
XCMG XGC880000 out of 5
Liebher LR15000 out of 5Read more
Sany SCC83000 out of 5Read more
Kobelco CKE1350G0 out of 5Read more