Zoomlion ZCC750V is a 75-tonne rated capacity crawler crane with a maximum boom length of 58m.
*Crane Specifications, Load Charts, and Crane Manuals are for reference only. Contact the crane manufacturer for manuals to operate the crane properly.
High working efficiency
- The single rope speed of H1 and H2 reaches 136m/min (the 3rd layer).
- The optional free-fall winch helps to improve the efficiency of hoisting.
Optimization in transport and dismantling
- Tracks are extendible. The maximum width in transport is 3.2mm which is smaller than 3.0m when tracks are dismantled from the crane.
- The weight of a single counterweight plate shall not exceed 5.1t. A small auxiliary crane can help to finish the assembly.
- Optional folding brackets are convenient for the assembly and dismantling of the track carriers.
Products You Might Be Interested
Liebherr LR1600/20 out of 5Read more
Demag CC2800-1 NT0 out of 5Read more
Demag CC2500-10 out of 5Read more
Manitowoc 310000 out of 5Read more
XCMG XGC880000 out of 5
Kobelco CKE13500 out of 5Read more
Liebherr LR11600 out of 5Read more
Kobelco CKS9000 out of 5Read more
Sany SCC100000 out of 5Read more
Kobelco SL130000 out of 5Read more
Kobelco CKE1350G0 out of 5Read more
XCMG XGC280000 out of 5