Terex American HC 50 is a 50 US ton rated capacity crawler crane with a maximum boom length of 160 ft (48.8m).
*Crane Specifications, Load Charts, and Crane Manuals are for reference only. Contact the crane manufacturer for manuals to operate the crane properly.
- 50 tons (45.4 mt) max lift capacity
- 160 ft. (48.8 m) max lift crane boom length
- 130+40 ft. (39.6+12.2 m) max lift crane boom & jib length
- Power up/down and freefall on main, auxiliary and optional third drum
- 32,400 lbs. (14 697 kg) max single line pull, 500 fpm (153 mpm) max line speed
- Swing speed 3.5 rpm
- Quiet, comfortable operator’s cab with an excellent viewing range
- Wet type multi-disc, spring set, hydraulically released parking brake for safe, easy control and maintenance
- Variable displacement axial piston hydraulic motor for both main and auxiliary drum drive
- Superior transportability: 10 ft. 10 in. (3.3 m) width 10 ft. 8 in. (3.25 m) height
- 64,720 lbs. (29 357 kg) transport weight including side frames and boom inner
- A hydraulic counterweight removal system simplifies installation and removal