The new Terex rough terrain crane TRT 90 is a 90 t max capacity crane with a main boom length of 47.0 m. The model features the new TEOS Terex Operating System: on a 10” touch screen display, this new control system has a totally new user interface with improved information flow and accessibility, to increase customers’ operating efficiency.
*Crane Specifications, Load Charts, and Crane Manuals are for reference only. Contact the crane manufacturer for manuals to operate the crane properly.
- 90 t maximum lifting capacity
- 47.0 m five-section boom – three telescoping modes
- 49.5 m maximum tip height main boom
Additional 2-section jib of 9/17 m
66.0 m max tip height with jib
- Four steering modes
- Extra wide and tiltable cabin
- Ergonomic and customizable electro-proportional joysticks