Comansa launched the 21CM750 flat-top tower crane on 27 November 2019 in Hangzhou, China. The flat-top tower crane will also be manufactured in its factory in China, mainly to meet the needs of the Asian market, which increasingly demand heavier load cranes. The 21CM750 flat-top tower crane will have a maximum jib length of 80m and free-standing height of 78.8m. It is available in 37.5t and 50t specifications.
Share Load Chart
Among the main technical features of 21CM750 are:
- Flat-Top, modular crane model.
- Two maximum load versions: 50 and 37.5 tonnes.
- Designed following the European safety standard EN14439.
- Automatic changing double trolley to optimise the load chart.
- The lifting speed is faster than for cranes of the same capacity made by other local manufacturers.
- Interchangeable: these models share several jib sections with the 2100 series.
- Thanks to the modular design, the jib and counter-jib sections have six different configurations to enable the adaption to do different job site conditions
- Optimized design in the jib and counter-jib connection for faster and safer assembly and disassembly.
- This system also allows great modularity between the two versions: the 37.5 t model can load 50 t by changing the front trolley and hooks.
- Incorporates the Cube Cabin: the design of the cabin won the iF Design Award 2018. It is more spacious, comfortable and increases the capacity of the cabin to implement the new crane function for future needs.