The 200 tonne SCC8200 crawler crane has been specially designed by Sany for the US market. The crane has been displayed at Germany Bauma Show 2013.
- Max. Lifting Capacity: 200 ton
- Maximum Lifting Moment: 1,424 tm
- Main Boom: 16 to 86m
- Luffing Jib: 21m to 51m
- Fixed Jib: 13m to 31m
- Engine: Cummins QSL9 (242kW / 2,100 rpm)
- Overall Weight: 178 ton (inclusive base boom and main hook)
- Key standard features
- Main drum bail limits
- Main drum and rear counterweight camera system
- Basic machine lighting package
- Aircraft warning light
The 200 tonnes capacity class crawler crane comes with 289 ft main boom with 6 different boom configuration, 72 to 167 luffing jib and 102 ft fixed jib attachment.
Driven by a Cummins QSL9 Tier 3 diesel engine (325HP), Rexroth pumps and drive motors coupled with Sany-designed LMI with a large display screen, new and stylish ergonomic cab (styled by Porsche Design Studios). The cab provides better visibility to the operator during the lifting. Other features include an integrated heater and air-con unit.