The GRT8100 has been designed and built for today’s worldwide market with a 154 ft. 5 section main boom which provides better reach and greater versatility, combined with the NEW Manitowoc Crane Control System with a user-friendly interface, tilting cab, impressive load charts, and extensive component testing.
- NEW TWO-YEAR STANDARD WARRANTY – with optional extended coverage up to five years.
- Manitowoc Crane Control System (CCS) – offers a user-friendly interface, two full graphic displays, ergonomic controls and a jog dial for easier navigation and data input.
- Five sections full power MEGAFORM boom – 46,9 m (154 ft) boom reaches full extension in only 160 seconds.
- Outstanding versatility and durability – designed for the worldwide market with Tier 4 final and Tier 3 options, three-position inverted outrigger jacks and four wheel drive with 4 steering modes.
- Best-in-class loadcharts with optimal boom and jib combinations.
The GRT8100 and GRT880 models made their debuts at Bauma 2016 as the first Grove cranes named GRT: Grove rough-terrain. They reflect the latest improvements brought about by the Product Verification Center (PVC), where components are tested far beyond their lifecycle to ensure quality and durability.