The Kato CR250 city crane was introduced to the market in the early 1990s. It has been a successful model in the UK and Europe countries due to its compact body.
- Six-section, 28m main boom.
- Compact tail radius suitable for small job sites.
- Five steering modes
- Twin winches and rooster sheave as standard. (4t line pull on the rooster sheave)
- Side-stowed underslung fly jib (optional). 5.4m / 8.2m bi-sections with offset angles of 5°, 25° and 45°
- Safe load indicator with “working range limit mode”