crane Load Charts Download
Language – EN (English), CH (Mandarin), JA (Japanese), DE (German)
SI Unit – Metric (Tonne), Imperial (US ton)
More Information about This Crane
30 m basic jib with trolley gear. Extensions up to 65 m radius in 2,5 m steps. Slewing frame with driver’s cabin, control cabinet, two slewing gears, ball race bearing with central lubrication unit and slipring system. Counterjib with hoisting platform and counterweights.
All drives frequency controlled squirrel cage motors, fully thermal protected. Hoisting winches Hw 845 FU or Hw 875 FU.
Two slewing gears with electrically operated weathervaning device. Automatic windforce compensation controls. Trolley gear.
Multivoltage equipment for supplies from 380 V to 460 V at 50 / 60 cycles. Electronic safety crane controls with bus technology.
Incremental absolute encoders for all operating movements.
Electronic load measuring device at basic jib section. Multilingual graphic display showing information to operator, both operational and diagnostics.
Electronic overload protection system. Increased load moment
limitation by automatically hoisting speed reduction. Menu guided setting of overload protection system and of all limiters from operators cabin. Working space limiter. Anti collision interface. Trolley rope breakage safety device.
Tower Elements, Climbing Device
Tower configuration of WOLFF system tower elements. WOLFF slug bolt connection. Detachable hydraulic WOLFF system climbing device KWH 20.3.
WOLFF system undercarriage UW can be used with gauge from 5,0 up to 8,0 m.
Cross Frame Element KRE, Cross Frame KR
For stationary installation. KRE elements can be modified to UW.
Power Requirements and hook paths (Slewing part)
67 kVA ( Hw 845 FU ), hook path 190 m in 2-fall operation.
94 kVA ( Hw 875 FU ), hook path 460 m in 2-fall operation.
- The distressing reality of South Korea’s surging Crane Accidents
- Bennetts Cranes support a crane conservation project
- Roughter collapsed forward, killing one in South Korea
- Fatal Self-erecting Crane Overturned Accident in Germany
- Manitowoc delivers Indonesia’s first Grove GRT8100 to Surabaya Express
- Enercon installs wind turbines with self-climbing crane LCC140
- Sarens LTM11000D overturned in Middlesbrough Port
- XGC88000 replicates hydrogenation reactors heavy lift
- Potain introduces Igo T 99 self-erecting tower crane
- Domestic crane rental to benefit Singapore’s exception framework