Liebherr LTM1250-6.1 is a six-axle all terrain crane that is equipped with a 6-section, 72 metres telescopic boom, similar to its smaller capacity range, the LTM1200-5.1. The 250 tonne all terrain crane has a 250 tonnes capacity at 3 metres radius and has an optional lattice jib that can be extended up to 70 metres.
The 250 tonnes all terrain crane now have to make way for its successor, the 300 tonnes LTM1300-6.2, which boasts a larger capacity on single engine technology.
- Max. Lifting Capacity: 250 ton at 3m radius
- Boom Length: 15.5m to 72m
- Lattice Jib Length: 5.4m to 70m
- Operational Weight: 72 ton
- Total Counterweight: 97.5 ton
- Carrier Engine: Liebherr, 8-cylinder, turbo-diesel, 450 kW
- Superstructure Engine: Liebherr, 4-cylinder, turbo-diesel, 180 kW