Kato NK-600RX Hydraulic Truck Crane
NK-600RX is a 60-tonne lifting capacity truck crane which is manufactured by Kato Works (Thailand) Co., Ltd. The truck crane chassis is completely designed and manufactured by Kato while adopting Hino Euro 3 equivalent engine and transmission.
For the crane, both left and right-hand drive are available.
The 60-tonne truck crane has a 5-section main boom up to 43 meters and a 2-section fly jib is available for optimum lifting work.
- Boom type: 5-section, hydraulically telescopic type
- Maximum lifting capacity: 60 t×2.7 m
- Boom length: 11.0 m – 43.0 m
- Boom derricking angle: -2.5° – 81°
- Maximum lifting height: 43.0m
- Jib type: 2-section(2nd section of draw-out type)
- Jib length: 9.2 m , 15.0 m
- Jib offset angle: 5°, 25°,45°
- Maximum lifting height: 58.0 m
KATO Original Chassis Provides Mobility and Stability.
- 4-axle chassis is specially developed for the truck crane.
Reliable and High-Performance HINO Engine and Transmission
- Model: HINO E13C-YY (equivalent to EURO 3)
- Piston displacement: 12.913L
Max. power: 302kW/1,800min-1
Max. torque: 1,863N・m/1,100min-1
- Model: HINO HX06
- Number of speed: 6 forward & 1 reverse
Roomy and Comfortable Carrier Cabin
- Wide view cabin enhances safer driving.
- Both left-hand and right-hand steering is available.
- Seat suspension reduces diver’s fatigue.
- Adopt projector-type front lamps.
Latest ACS (Automatic Crane System) for Safe Operation
- Adopt touch panel type color display. Easy to monitor and easy to operate.
- Load factor limiting function keeps a bigger safe margin.
Crane Operation Data Logger K・COR (Option)
- The K・COR (Kato Crane Operation Recorder) helps safety management by recording the crane operation data and providing the reports.
Wide Variety of Optional Equipment
- Winch view camera & monitor, Winch drum mirror, Yellow rev light, Cab, heater, Cab cooler, Fan, Roof visor, Sub hook sheave for 60t, Outrigger sheet, K・COR (KATO Crane Operation Recorder).
The first unit of NK-600RX manufactured in Thailand has been delivered to Kato’s distributor in Philippines – Sunstate Machinery Corporation. This marks the first NK-600RX to appear in Philipines and they have been the first in the world to receive this crane.