Sany SRC550 displaying at Myanmar 2nd International Building, Construction & Infrastructure Exhibition on 30 October 2014.
|Boom Length|| |
crane Load Charts Download
Language – EN (English), CH (Mandarin), JA (Japanese), DE (German)
SI Unit – Metric (Tonne), Imperial (US ton)
More Information about This Crane
The SRC550 has a maximum lifting capacity of 55 tonnes and has 4-section basic boom from 11.25m to 34.5m when fully extended, reaching a maximum lifting height of 35.8m. Together with the jib extension, it can reach up to a maximum lifting height of 52.5m.
The 55-tonne rough terrain crane is powered by a Cummins QSB6.7, Tier 3 engine, with a torque of 186 kW / 2,500 rpm.
It has a maximum traveling speed up to 40 km/h and a minimum turning radius of 12.3m on 2-wheel steering and 6.7m on 4-wheel steering.
The fuel consumption is said to be 60 liters per 100km and overall operating weight to be 40,800 kg.
- The distressing reality of South Korea’s surging Crane Accidents
- Bennetts Cranes support a crane conservation project
- Roughter collapsed forward, killing one in South Korea
- Fatal Self-erecting Crane Overturned Accident in Germany
- Manitowoc delivers Indonesia’s first Grove GRT8100 to Surabaya Express
- Enercon installs wind turbines with self-climbing crane LCC140
- Sarens LTM11000D overturned in Middlesbrough Port
- XGC88000 replicates hydrogenation reactors heavy lift
- Potain introduces Igo T 99 self-erecting tower crane
- Domestic crane rental to benefit Singapore’s exception framework