Potain MDT 809
Equipped with the new Crane Control System, the MDT 809 M25 provides greater performances. This user-friendly crane control system offers owners the highest levels of comfort, flexibility, ergonomic control – translating to a better return on investment. MDT CCS Topless concept allows complex multi-crane installations. The assembly, erection, transport and even maintenance phases are shortened. Optimum productivity and greater safety make MDT CCS cranes the best alternative for all users and hirers.
Groundbreaking performances for a Topless
- Specific design based on the Topless concept, with low space requirements to adapt to multi-crane job sites
- High working heights obtained through newly developed installation bases and mast sections:
- Integrated CCS control system
Optimized and economical transport
- Compact size and limited weight of each of the crane elements
- 11 convoys at the most for transportation of the whole slewing crane part with an 80 m jib.
Fastest 40 t tower crane assembly
- Simple and rapid unfolding of the ballast cage
- Wired tower head/cab assembly fitted just once (no intersite dismantling)
- Cathead/jib foot is a single element
- Modular jib without tie bars: several configurations are possible; lighter package weights with quick and easy handling
- Cross-shaped base comprised of a main girder and 2 half cross-girders connected easily using pins
- Quick and easy commissioning, adjustment of safety devices done in the cab on the CCS screen