Sany Group has unveiled the SRC8130C, 130 US ton rough terrain crane at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2017 in Las Vegas. These cranes are specially targeted for the North American market. The cranes are tailored to meet the emission and transportation regulations requirements of the high-end markets.
|Boom Length|| |
crane Load Charts Download
Language – EN (English), CH (Mandarin), JA (Japanese), DE (German)
SI Unit – Metric (Tonne), Imperial (US ton)
More Information about This Crane
- Max. lifting capacity of 130 US ton at 10ft radius
- Equipped with a U-shaped 5-section boom with a fully extended boom length of 161 ft.
- Boom telescopic system using a double cylinder with rope mechanism.
- With a gross weight of 77t, the machine has self assembly / disassembly technology. The auxiliary hoist, counterweight and front / rear outriggers can be removed for transportation.
- Tier 4 final Cummins engine with power output of 321 HP
- Full electronic control system which provides operator friendly interface, precise function movement and convenient troubleshooting.
- The distressing reality of South Korea’s surging Crane Accidents
- Bennetts Cranes support a crane conservation project
- Roughter collapsed forward, killing one in South Korea
- Fatal Self-erecting Crane Overturned Accident in Germany
- Manitowoc delivers Indonesia’s first Grove GRT8100 to Surabaya Express
- Enercon installs wind turbines with self-climbing crane LCC140
- Sarens LTM11000D overturned in Middlesbrough Port
- XGC88000 replicates hydrogenation reactors heavy lift
- Potain introduces Igo T 99 self-erecting tower crane
- Domestic crane rental to benefit Singapore’s exception framework