Sany SAC1200S is a 120-tonne rated capacity all-terrain crane manufactured in China. It has 7 sections boom, with max. boom length of 63m and jib length of 27.5m.
|Boom Length|| |
|Max. Lifting Height|| |
crane Load Charts Download
Language – EN (English), CH (Mandarin), JA (Japanese), DE (German)
SI Unit – Metric (Tonne), Imperial (US ton)
More Information about This Crane
- Max. Lifting Capacity: 120t
- The length of Full Extend Boom + Jib: 90.5m
- Rated power:350kW/1800rpm
- Full Extension/retraction Time of Boom: 550s/440s
Efficient Power System
Highly reliable with low fuel consumption and easy maintenance.
Single-engine power system is adopted, providing power for superstructure through mechanical transmission.
Outstanding Lifting Capacity
7 sections boom, with max. Boom length of 63m and jib length of 27.5m; Max. Lifting torque: 4110kN·m.
Mobile and Flexible Carrier
Total crane width of 2.8m, 5-axle all terrain carrier. The carrier is mobile and flexible with good traveling passing performance.
- The distressing reality of South Korea’s surging Crane Accidents
- Bennetts Cranes support a crane conservation project
- Roughter collapsed forward, killing one in South Korea
- Fatal Self-erecting Crane Overturned Accident in Germany
- Manitowoc delivers Indonesia’s first Grove GRT8100 to Surabaya Express
- Enercon installs wind turbines with self-climbing crane LCC140
- Sarens LTM11000D overturned in Middlesbrough Port
- XGC88000 replicates hydrogenation reactors heavy lift
- Potain introduces Igo T 99 self-erecting tower crane
- Domestic crane rental to benefit Singapore’s exception framework