Tadano has break the record for launching the largest class Rough Terrain Crane ever manufacture in the crane industry in 2013, the making of GR1450EX-2 (GR1600XL-2). The new crane has a boost a load capacity of 145 metric ton (160 US tons) and comes with 61 meter (200 feet) main boom, the longest length in a single telescoping cylinder in their newly designed 6-section rounded boom. The models are being named differently for the countries, GR1600XL-2 for North & South American Markets and GR1450EX-2 for the rest of the world.
|Boom Length|| |
crane Load Charts Download
Language – EN (English), CH (Mandarin), JA (Japanese), DE (German)
SI Unit – Metric (Tonne), Imperial (US ton)
More Information about This Crane
- 2-stage bi-fold lattice hydraulic tilt jib which extends to 257 feet with a load radius reaching up to 220 feet.
- Built on 3-axle and the compact carrier is similar in width and height compared to Tadano’s GR1000XL-2
- Improved maneuverability and ability to navigate in smaller spaces for transportation.
- Improved tilt cab design for better visibility for high-reaching operations.
- Equipped with self-removable counterweight and outrigger, providing greater ease in transportation and eliminate the need of an assist crane.
- Newly developed technologies such as “Eco-mode” to reduce fuel consumption and “Positive control” to reduce fuel consumption during standby mode.
- Standard feature of HELLO-NET
(Type for North & South American markets)
|Max. Lifting Capacity||160US t x 8ft||145t x 2.5m|
|Max. Lifting Height||(Boom)||201.1ft||61.3m|
|(Boom + Jib)||256.9ft||78.3m|
|Max. Working Radius||(Boom)||185ft||56.0m|
|(Boom + Jib)||220ft||64.9m|
|Boom Length||42.8ft～ 200.0ft||13.1m～ 61.0m|
|Max. Counter Weight||64,600lbs||29.3 ton|
|Engine Model||Mitsubishi 6M60|
|Overall Length||Approx. 16,190mm|
|Overall Carrier Length||Approx. 10,155mm|
|Overall Width||Approx. 3,315mm|
|Overall Height||Approx. 3,785mm|
- North America
- GR-1600-2-00101 – 200.1′(61m) boom , 59.1′(18m) Manual offset jib , Self-removable counterweight , Tier3
- GR-1600-2-00102 – 200.1′(61m) boom , 59.1′(18m) Hydraulic offset jib , Self-removable counterweight , Tier3
- South America / South Africa
- GR-1600-2-00103 – 200.1′(61m) boom , 59.1′(18m) Manual offset jib , Self-removable counterweight , Tier2 level
- GR-1600-2-00104 – 200.1′(61m) boom , 59.1′(18m) Hydraulic offset jib , Self-removable counterweight , Tier2 level
- The distressing reality of South Korea’s surging Crane Accidents
- Bennetts Cranes support a crane conservation project
- Roughter collapsed forward, killing one in South Korea
- Fatal Self-erecting Crane Overturned Accident in Germany
- Manitowoc delivers Indonesia’s first Grove GRT8100 to Surabaya Express
- Enercon installs wind turbines with self-climbing crane LCC140
- Sarens LTM11000D overturned in Middlesbrough Port
- XGC88000 replicates hydrogenation reactors heavy lift
- Potain introduces Igo T 99 self-erecting tower crane
- Domestic crane rental to benefit Singapore’s exception framework