crane Load Charts Download
Language – EN (English), CH (Mandarin), JA (Japanese), DE (German)
SI Unit – Metric (Tonne), Imperial (US ton)
More Information about This Crane
- Max. Lifting Capacity: 600t
- The length of Full Extend Boom + Lattice Jib: 141.2m
- Rated power:480kW/1800rpm
- Full Extension/retraction Time of Boom: 1200s/1200s
90m Super Ultra Long Boom
The max length of boom and tower jib is 90m respectively, which ensures max. lifting height with lattice jib up to 140m.
Fixed jib is 42m and are equipped with 00-400 infinitely automatically variable luffing, ensuring conveniently switching over between all operating conditions with high efficiency.
Powerful Super Lift Design
92% extendable boom, 80m max hoisting height, 8-t max. hoisting weight, 2MW wind turbine lifting capacity is the no. 1 in crane hoisting industry.
- The distressing reality of South Korea’s surging Crane Accidents
- Bennetts Cranes support a crane conservation project
- Roughter collapsed forward, killing one in South Korea
- Fatal Self-erecting Crane Overturned Accident in Germany
- Manitowoc delivers Indonesia’s first Grove GRT8100 to Surabaya Express
- Enercon installs wind turbines with self-climbing crane LCC140
- Sarens LTM11000D overturned in Middlesbrough Port
- XGC88000 replicates hydrogenation reactors heavy lift
- Potain introduces Igo T 99 self-erecting tower crane
- Domestic crane rental to benefit Singapore’s exception framework