crane Load Charts Download
Language – EN (English), CH (Mandarin), JA (Japanese), DE (German)
SI Unit – Metric (Tonne), Imperial (US ton)
More Information about This Crane
- Main boom length: 9.9~31.5 m
- Max lifting torque: 976 KN.m
- Max gradability: 65%
- Key structural parts are optimised in design, and the lifting performance is at the leading position in the product industry with the same tonnage.
- Basic boom length is 9.9 m and the full extension length of boom is 31.5 m, which are at the leading position in the industry.
- Fully optimised lifting boom of structural steel with U-shape section and high strength is used in four sections, so that the lifting boom has a more uniform force and a lighter weight. The installation angles of jib of 0°, 15° and 30° facilitate the switching of working condition and improvement of operation efficiency.
- Four-wheel drive can adopt 4 steering modes, with a good maneuvering performance. The minimum turning radius of four wheels of no more than 5.4 m promotes the passing ability and comfort in complex road conditions.
- The distressing reality of South Korea’s surging Crane Accidents
- Bennetts Cranes support a crane conservation project
- Roughter collapsed forward, killing one in South Korea
- Fatal Self-erecting Crane Overturned Accident in Germany
- Manitowoc delivers Indonesia’s first Grove GRT8100 to Surabaya Express
- Enercon installs wind turbines with self-climbing crane LCC140
- Sarens LTM11000D overturned in Middlesbrough Port
- XGC88000 replicates hydrogenation reactors heavy lift
- Potain introduces Igo T 99 self-erecting tower crane
- Domestic crane rental to benefit Singapore’s exception framework