Sany SRC300C is a 30-tonne rated capacity rough terrain crane manufactured in China.
|Max. Rated Capacity|
- Main boom length: 9.9~31.5 m
- Max lifting torque: 976 KN.m
- Max gradability: 65%
- Key structural parts are optimised in design, and the lifting performance is at the leading position in the product industry with the same tonnage.
- Basic boom length is 9.9 m and the full extension length of boom is 31.5 m, which are at the leading position in the industry.
- Fully optimised lifting boom of structural steel with U-shape section and high strength is used in four sections, so that the lifting boom has a more uniform force and a lighter weight. The installation angles of jib of 0°, 15° and 30° facilitate the switching of working condition and improvement of operation efficiency.
- Four-wheel drive can adopt 4 steering modes, with a good maneuvering performance. The minimum turning radius of four wheels of no more than 5.4 m promotes the passing ability and comfort in complex road conditions.